What are the structures of CNC lathe processing tools?
Posted by Admin
Numerical control lathe machining is a high-precision, high-efficiency automatic machine tool with digital information to control the displacement of parts and tools. It solves the problems of aerospace product parts such as variable varieties, small batches, complex shapes, and high precision. And an effective way to achieve high-efficiency and automated processing.
CNC lathe processing is a high-tech processing method of precision hardware parts. Various types of materials can be processed, including 316, 304 stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, alloy aluminum, zinc alloy, titanium alloy, copper, iron, plastic, acrylic, POM, UHWM and other raw materials, and can be processed into a combination of square and round The complex structure of the parts.
1. The structure of CNC lathe tool The turning tool is very important to ensure the quality of the parts and increase the productivity during the turning process. It is very important to master the geometric angle of turning tools, rationally sharpen them, choose and use turning tools reasonably. Turning tools are mostly used on various types of CNC lathes to process the outer end face, inner hole, grooving and cutting, threading, etc. There are many types of turning tools, which can be classified as follows:
(1) According to different purposes, CNC lathe turning tools can be divided into external turning tools, face turning tools, inner hole turning tools, cut-off turning tools, and thread.
(2) According to the different classification of the material of the cutting part, CNC lathe turning tools can be divided into high-speed steel turning tools, cemented carbide turning tools, ceramic turning tools and so on.
(3) According to different types of structure, CNC lathe turning tools can be divided into integral turning tools, welded turning tools, machine clamped regrind turning tools and machine clamped indexable turning tools. The structure type of the turning tool, integral turning tool, welded turning tool, regrind turning tool for machine clamp, machine clamp can index the turning tool. The characteristics and uses of these four turning tools.
(4) According to the complexity of the cutting edge, CNC lathe turning tools can be divided into ordinary turning tools and forming turning tools.