The little knowledge you don't know about CNC precision machining is here!
Posted by Admin
CNC lathe processing is a high-precision, high-efficiency automatic machine tool that uses digital information to control the displacement of parts and cutters. It is an effective way to solve the problems of variable varieties, small batches, complex shapes, and high precision of aerospace products and parts, and to achieve high-efficiency and automated processing.
1. Conscientiously implement the relevant provisions of the "General Operating Regulations for Metal Cutting Machine Tools".
2. Conscientiously implement the following general regulations on lathes:
(1) When aligning the workpiece, only use the hand to move the chuck or open the lowest speed for alignment, not high-speed alignment.
(2) When changing the rotation direction of the spindle, stop the spindle first, and do not change the rotation direction suddenly.
(3) When loading and unloading the chuck, only turn the V-belt by hand to drive the spindle to rotate. It is absolutely forbidden to directly drive the machine tool to loosen or tighten it. At the same time, block wooden boards on the bed surface to prevent accidents.
(4) The tool should not be installed too long, the gasket should be flat and the width should be the same as the width of the bottom of the tool.
(5) It is not allowed to drive the reverse rotation to brake the spindle rotation during work.
3. Conscientiously implement the following special regulations related to some special lathes: (1) Turn-wheel type hexagonal lathe: CNC precision machining is actually index-controlled machining. After the design drawings are written into the program, the computer is connected to the CNC machine tool, and the operation of the CNC machine tool is controlled through programming to complete the processing of precision workpieces. CNC precision machining is mainly suitable for small batches, The processing of various types of workpieces, precision machining, and the materials used in it have strict requirements, and not all materials are suitable.
Precision machining, not all materials can be precision processed. For example, if some materials with too much hardness exceed the hardness of the machined parts, some special materials are not suitable for precision precision machining.
The first is the requirement of material hardness. For some occasions, the higher the hardness of the material, the better, but it is limited to the hardness requirements of the machined parts. The machined material should not be too hard. If it is harder than the machine part, it cannot be machined.
Secondly, the material is moderately soft and hard, at least one grade lower than the hardness of the machine part. At the same time, it also depends on the purpose of the processed device and the rational selection of the machine part.
Advantage: ① The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
②The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of aircraft. ③The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small-batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount.
④It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts.
The disadvantage of CNC machining is that the cost of machine tool equipment is expensive and requires a high level of maintenance personnel.
Finish machining is performed after rough machining self-inspection. After finishing processing, workers should perform self-inspection on the shape and size of the processed parts: check the basic length and width dimensions of the processed parts of the vertical surface; measure the basic point size marked on the drawing for the processed parts of the inclined surface, and the worker completes the self-inspection of the workpiece and confirms with the drawing The workpiece can be disassembled and sent to the inspector for special inspection only after it meets the process requirements.
1. It is not allowed to process bars with curved and rough surfaces.
2. When loading the material, the material head must be aligned with the chuck hole, and lightly punched in, and no random knocking is allowed.
(2) Program-controlled transfer lathe: According to the process requirements, pre-select items such as the spindle speed, the feed of the tool post, the trajectory of the tool post and the continuous offside of the work step program. Put the electric knob in the "adjustment" position for test run. After confirming that there is no problem, put the electric knob in the automatic or semi-automatic position to work.