Have you mastered the basic knowledge of CNC machining center?
Posted by Admin
Numerical control machining center is a high-efficiency automatic machine tool composed of mechanical equipment and numerical control system suitable for processing complex parts. CNC machining center is also one of the world's highest output and most widely used CNC machine tools. It has strong comprehensive processing capabilities. , The workpiece can be clamped to complete a lot of processing content at one time, with high processing accuracy and a tool magazine, which is suitable for single-piece processing with complex shapes and high precision requirements or medium and small batch multi-variety production.
Generally processed workpieces will be clamped with flat-nose pliers or three-jaw chucks, some are clamped with a pressure plate, and some workpieces need to be clamped by tooling. Due to different materials and different processing shapes, the size of the clamping force is different. , Whether the pressure is balanced, will affect the accuracy of the workpiece processing, and the deformation of the workpiece after processing. Often when a colleague uses flat-nose pliers to clamp a workpiece to make a fine hole, the gage can go down before the pliers is loosened. When the pliers are loosened, the gage can't go down. This is because the clamping force has not been mastered. The clamping force is large, the workpiece is deformed, the clamping force is small, and the workpiece ran away during the milling process, which is not good.
How to set the tool in the machining center:
1. Return to zero (return to machine origin) Before tool setting, the zero return (return to the machine origin) operation must be performed so as to clear the coordinate data of the last operation. Note that the X, Y, and Z axes need to be zeroed.
2. The spindle rotates forward In the "MDI" mode, the spindle is rotated forward by inputting the command code and maintains a medium rotation speed. Then change to the "handwheel" mode, and move the machine tool by switching the adjustment rate.
3. X-direction tool setting Gently touch the tool on the right side of the workpiece to clear the relative coordinates of the machine tool; lift the tool in the Z direction, then move the tool to the left side of the workpiece, and move the tool and the workpiece down to the same height along Z. Gently touch, lift the tool, write down the X value of the relative coordinate of the machine tool, move the tool to half of the relative coordinate X, write down the X value of the absolute coordinate of the machine tool, and press (INPUT) to enter the coordinate system.
4. Tool setting in Y direction Gently touch the tool in front of the workpiece to clear the relative coordinates of the machine tool; lift the tool in the Z direction, then move the tool to the back of the workpiece, and move the tool and the workpiece down to the same height along Z. Gently touch, lift the tool, record the Y value of the relative coordinate of the machine tool, move the tool to half of the relative coordinate Y, record the Y value of the absolute coordinate of the machine tool, and press (INPUT) to enter the coordinate system.
5. Z-direction tool setting Move the tool to the surface of the workpiece to be zero in the Z direction, slowly move the tool to lightly touch the upper surface of the workpiece, write down the Z value in the coordinate system of the machine tool at this time, and press (INPUT) to input Just in the coordinate system.
6. Spindle stall Stop the spindle first, move the spindle to a suitable position, call the processing program, and prepare for formal processing.