Brief introduction of non-standard automatic lathe hardware processing
Posted by Admin
The automatic lathe is a high-performance, high-precision, low-noise automatic lathe. It is an automatic processing machine tool that controls the processing program through cams. In addition, there are also some CNC automatic lathes, pneumatic automatic lathes, and walking type automatic lathes. The basic core is that they can automatically process the same product for a long time after certain settings and adjustments. Suitable for the processing and manufacturing of precision parts such as copper, aluminum, iron, plastic, etc., suitable for batches of instruments, watches, automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, glasses, stationery, hardware sanitary ware, electronic parts, connectors, computers, mobile phones, electromechanical, military and other industries Processing small parts, especially more complex parts.
Its characteristic is that the machine tool has automatic processing, fast processing speed, complex parts processing and forming at one time, accurate and reliable processing accuracy, automatic feeding, automatic shutdown when the material is finished, and high production efficiency.
Automatic lathes are divided into precision automatic lathes, long-axis automatic lathes, portable automatic lathes and program-controlled pneumatic automatic lathes.
Precision automatic lathes can be divided into center-moving type and tool-moving type
1. The center-walking processing process: the processing material is clamped by simple clamps, the material moves forward, and the tool does not move, and the parts are processed through the linear motion or swing motion of the tool.
2. Tool-travel machining process: the workpiece is clamped with a simple clamp, and the workpiece is processed by moving the turning tool back and forth left and right.
3. The moving cam automatic lathe is equipped with 5 tools. The tool holders are No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4, and No. 5 in order. Each group of tool holders can hold 1-2 tools, No. 1 and 5. No. is the outside diameter of turning, 2, 3, 4 are mainly grooving, chamfering, cutting and other processes. 2 tail shafts, 2 drill bits, 1 tap, and 1 die can be cut at the same time, and tapping, milling, die, embossing, etc. can be processed at the same time. No manual operation is required. The complex parts can be synchronized with the outer circle, spherical surface, conical surface, arc surface, step, grooving, embossing, drilling, tapping, die, cutting and other processes. The whole process can be completed by one processing.
4. High precision of dimensional control: the precision of the machine tool spindle can reach 0.003mm, the fine adjustment of the slider is controlled by a micrometer, the precision of dimensional control can reach 0.005mm, and the spindle speed is within 2000-8000RPM. The minimum cutting feed can be controlled to 0.005, and the roughness of parts (copper parts) can be as small as Ra0.04-0.08.
5. Automatic feeding: the feeding mechanism automatically feeds to the main shaft, and automatically stops and alarms when the material is finished. The processing process does not require manual viewing of the material, achieving a fully automated manufacturing process. One operator can operate multiple machines at the same time.
6. High production efficiency: The machine tool controls the machining process through cams, and each cam rotation completes a machining process. The cam speed is 1.0-36 revolutions per minute, which can be adjusted according to different processing parts. It can process about 30 parts per minute. Since 5 knives can perform cutting at the same time, the processing efficiency is very high. It is a general CNC lathe and instrument lathe incomparable.
7. Both automatic feeding and automatic walking of cutting tools are controlled by cams. Cam-type automatic lathes use two types of cams: one is a cylindrical shape. After the end surface is processed into various shapes, the cam is rotated and connected by a transmission link and a rocker arm to convert the rotary motion of the cam into a straight line of the tool post. movement. This cam is called a bowl cam and is mainly used to cut the axial cutting direction of the workpiece. The other is a circular plate shape, the outer circumference is processed into the required shape, and then the rotary motion of the cam is changed into the linear motion of the tool through the transmission rod connected with the tool holder; this cam is mainly used for the diameter of the workpiece To the cutting direction. Combining the left and right and forward and backward motions of these two cams can make the tool walk in an inclined or curved direction.