Ten factors affecting the machining accuracy of precision parts
Posted by Admin
Machining accuracy refers to the degree to which the actual geometric parameters (size, shape and position) of the part after machining conform to the ideal geometric parameters. The difference between them is called machining error. The size of the machining error reflects the level of machining accuracy. The greater the error, the lower the machining accuracy, and the smaller the error, the higher the machining accuracy.
The reason why the processing of precision parts is called precision machining is that its processing procedures and process requirements are very high, and the precision requirements of the product are very high, and the processing accuracy of precision parts includes the accuracy of the position and the accuracy of the size. , The accuracy of the shape, etc. Huiwen Zhizao summarized the following factors that affect the accuracy of precision parts processing:
(1) The spindle rotation runout of the machine tool can cause a certain error to the machining accuracy of the parts.
(2) The inaccuracy of the machine tool guide rail can also lead to errors in the shape of the precision parts processed by the workpiece.
(3) Transmission parts can also cause errors in workpiece processing, which is also the most important factor in the surface errors of workpieces.
(4) The different types of tools and fixtures will also have different degrees of impact on the accuracy of the processed workpiece.
(5) In the process of machining and cutting, due to the change of the position of the force point, the system will be deformed, which will cause a difference, and also cause different degrees of error in the accuracy of the workpiece.
(6) The different cutting force will also affect the accuracy of the workpiece.
Huiwen Precision Parts Processing
(7) Errors caused by thermal deformation of the process system. During the machining process, the process system will produce certain thermal deformation under the action of various heat sources.
(7) The deformation of the process system due to heat often causes the accuracy of the workpiece to be affected.
(8) The deformation of the machine tool due to heat will cause the workpiece to deform.
(9) The thermal deformation of the tool will have a great impact on the workpiece.
(10) The workpiece itself is deformed by heat, which is mainly caused by heat during the cutting process.