What is the mirror processing of CNC machining center?
Posted by Admin
The mirror processing system of the cnc machining center is a system that processes the rotating tool into a forming system, which makes mirror processing possible. Mirror processing reduces cut-off time, prevents optical surface distortion caused by manual polishing in traditional processing, and is suitable for optical mold processing in 3C and lighting industries.
Mirror processing system realizes tool forming effect
1) Improve the radial runout accuracy of the tool
Due to the runout accuracy of the tool holder itself and the error when loading the tool, the existing tool in the CNC machining center has a certain runout. The trimming of the mirror processing system can improve the tool holder accuracy and tool accuracy, thereby improving the actual clamping tool. Bounce problem.
2) Improve the shape accuracy of the tool
The mirror machining system can improve the tool roundness of the tool, especially the tool that wears after machining for a period of time.
3) Improve the surface roughness of the tool
The forming function can improve the surface roughness of tools with low surface roughness.
Mirror processing system configuration
The mirror processing system is composed of functional program, tool forming device, calibration wheel, GC reference wheel, tool forming device lubricator, high-precision workpiece automatic measuring device, and tool shape measuring device.
1) Functional program: A numerical control program that realizes the coordination of the tool, the tool forming device, the workpiece automatic measuring device and the tool shape measuring device.
2) Tool forming device: calibration device, tool grinding and dressing.
3) Calibration Wheel: Use the trimming tool.
4) GC reference wheel: Trim calibration wheel.
5) Tool forming device lubricator: lubricates when dressing grinding wheels and tools.
6) High-precision workpiece automatic measuring device: used to detect the diameter and beating state of the four wheels.
7) Tool shape automatic measuring device: used to measure GC reference grinding wheel and tool.
Mirror processing system features
The mirror machining system can improve tool runout, feed and surface roughness, and improve the surface quality of tool machining. The trimming function of the cutter allows the cutter to be used multiple times, greatly reducing the cost of cutter usage.